Friday, March 11, 2011

Out With Friends

A little background:  Rebecca and I became friends a long, long time ago.  One Saturday afternoon after "class" our mom's picked us up...when we came outside they were chatting as if they had known each other previously.  Turns out they did know each other.  Becky's brother Chris and Raelynn were in Sweetwater's "side by side" program together...and were friends.  Funny enough...they are good friends and they totally love each other.


Raelynn and I were invited to attend Chris' bowling birthday party on Friday afternoon.  I planned to leave work a little earlier than normal (actual "normal" not the last 12 weeks normal), pick Rae up and bowl for a couple hours with our friends.

I think this is my best score (or close to) ever. Yay me!

Raelynn was very excited to see her friend Chris...and she loves to bowl too.



I picked her up and we headed for the Sonic drive-thru to get drinks.  I got my favorite cherry-Coke and she ordered a sprite.  Then we stopped off to get Chris a little something for his birthday.  Raelynn chose to get him a little stuffed dog.  She LOVES dogs and said Chris would love this dog.  Okay...so we paid for our goodies and headed for the bowling alley.


Raelynn brought her own personal ball and shoes...she's nearly a pro.


We all bowled and had a great afternoon.

After we finished, Raelynn and I picked up Richelle and Carlys.  We drove out to Carol's some girl time for my birthday. We didn't do anything...just sat and talked.  It was perfect.  It made me miss Carol even more...She is the only thing I miss about Chandler.  And I miss her a lot.  Life is so busy and so overwhelming, but I hope we are better about making time to spend together.


When we left Carol's, we drove out to my friend Stefany's house in Queen Creek to pick up some garage sale items.  It seemed SO far on the way there from Carol's, but we took Ironwood north to the US60 and it only took a little over an hour to get home.  Much quicker than I thought.


Our garage is filling up with garage sale items.  I can't even park inside anymore.  Good times.  Hopefully we will make good money to put towards the baby fund.

No comments: