I stayed for a while to chat with Robyn, Syd & Stacy and then decided to head home. As I was leaving, Robyn invited me to spend the day shopping together and get pedi's. The only plans I had were to clean the house, so it was easy to say "YES!!" What would a shopping trip be without Richelle?? So of course we called her up and funny enough she was already planning a back to school shopping extravaganza with her boys.
We all met up for some shopping and lunch...then we headed up to the outlets. We have all been trying to talk Raelynn into getting her ears pierced for years and she finally agreed to do it!! We went into the Claire's Boutique at the Outlets and let Raelynn pick out the earrings of her choice. She chose pink (her birthstone) flowers!! Along with earrings, we also had to bribe her with a few gifts...a new wallet (with money inside), a large Oreo Blizzard and some new clothes to match her new earrings!! She took it like a champ!! She was nervous, but never said no. Once the deed was done (both ears at once) she started to cry, but immediately realized the pain was already gone!!
Raelynn definitely makes my heart happy...life isn't complete without her!!
After the ears were pierced, we bought a few things (mostly gifts) and shoes for the boys...Robyn, Sydney and I headed out to get our pedicure (that were desperately needed...I might add). We found salon and enjoyed 30 minutes of relaxing and being pampered. And boy did our toes need it!!
We also took advantage of the Verizon store next door to the nail place. Sydney got a new phone ordered to replace her broken one and I finally found someone that took the time to fix my issue!! I finally get picture messages again!! Yay!!
All in all it was a great day spent with (most of) my prettiest sisters & co.

5 comments:
tell raelynn she has great taste - those are the same earrings emma picked when she got her ears pierced!
We have the same birthstone. :)
Those are super cute earrings. Hope she loves them.
What a great day spent with your sisters. It's so neat that you guys get together so often. I wish I could do that more with my sisters.
What a great day! I've never gotten a pedicure.... everyone else seems to LOVE them. I'll have to try it out sometime.
How fun for Raelynn to have her ears pierced. I love that picture. She looks super excited.
should i do it?
Post a Comment