We know Raelynn loves pizza as much as we do, so we headed to a new pizza place called Mellow Mushroom by the house. I had been there once before with Becky, but wanted Mike to try it...and Raelynn too.

We got there during happy hour, so we ordered the garlic cheese bread (since it was 1/2 of). It wasn't so good...not even worth the 1/2 price discounted price (or the calories). For dinner we ordered a small "mighty meaty" and a small pizza made to order. That pizza had a base of olive oil and garlic (my fav) with cheese (another fav), tomatoes, banana peppers, mushrooms & basil. It was delish!!

We had a nice dinner...just the three of us. But the two morons sitting behind us were making my blood pressure rise. They couldn't STARE any harder at Raelynn. She's not a freak show...and she behaves like any other person. She was so super cute and good at dinner too!! She ate very neatly...wiped her little face every other bite or so to make sure there wasn't any extra sauce on her cheeks. She used a knife and fork for most of her pizza too...just like we were doing. She totally chewed with her mouth closed (nearly the entire time...which is what I hope I was doing). She talked quietly (so she wasn't rude) we could barely hear her during our dinner conversation.

The idiots at the next table finished eating 15-20 minutes before we did...yet they continued to sit at their table and STARE!! Even Mike noticed...so I know I'm not just being over sensitive. I wanted to punch them. How dare they!? It did make me happy that Mike also wanted to defend Raelynn...

We took the high road and left quietly without saying anything...Even as they stared directly at Raelynn after she stood up and was waiting for Mike to finish with the bill. I honestly couldn't come up with anything worth saying that wouldn't have reduced my anger to tears.
Oh well. Their loss.

7 comments:
Oh I hear ya sister. I mean, get a clue and have some respect. There were many times I wanted to say something out with Mikayla too, and it is hard to take the high road - good job!! Good job for Mike too!!
I prefer the line from "bsck to school" - the guy that played Polly in the Rocky movies was Rodney Dangerfield's bodygaurd - "you got a problem...you do now" and he proceeded to beat the crap out of the whole bar.
- In that situation, I would have looked over with my mouth full of pizza and said - "Do I have something in my teeth?"
people are lame. your pizza looks delish by the way - bring me some.
To bad inconsiderate people made a night out for delicious pizza and great company anything less then wonderful.
Some people should really get the experience to be with someone like your sister because then they would show more respect for her and who she is. Sorry that happened to you! Good note- that pizza looks Yummy!!!
Omgosh... how annnoying!!
It's too bad the world is full of such stupid people. How sad they don't have the priviledge of knowing what a wonderful person she is first hand. You're lucky to have her...and she is even luckier to have you!
Post a Comment