This year for Easter I spent the morning picking up the house watching General Conference. The weather was beautiful outside, so after Mike woke up we went for a bike ride. I am so out of shape...the ride was very tiring. We rode the trails through the neighborhood, and then found a trail just north of Pinnacle Peak that led through the desert. What a fun afternoon!!

After our bike ride, we came home, showered and got ready for Easter dinner. My dad, Raelynn, Richelle, Anthony & the boys all came over about 4 o'clock to celebrate with us. My dad brought a ham, Richelle and I found some yummy potatoes at Costco, Mike grilled some asparagus, and I tossed our favorite spinach salad (also from Costco). The meal was simple, but tasty...and easy to cook & clean up. We were sad that Mom is stuck in California with Ryan's family, but I'm sure they have loved having her a few extra days (with or without pneumonia).
No comments:
Post a Comment