Baby sister went swimming in the pool for the first time! We didn't stay in too long, but she seemed to love being in the water. We are a little slower (and a lot busier) getting her in the water compared to Blip. We took Blip every weekend to a class at Hubbard's Swim school from the time he was three months until we started ISR at six months. I am keeping my fingers crossed that Ellie will get to start ISR this year...otherwise she has to wait until next summer.
Blip has found a love for the water again. The summer started out a bit rough. He got scared the first time he was in the water this year and that lasted for weeks and weeks. And weeks. I bought him a little tube to play with in the pool, so using that he has gained some confidence back. He is having a refresher with ISR in a couple weeks, so I hope that will help him even more.
We are wanting the kids to be in the pool year round from now on. The months and months of being out of the pool just doesn't keep their skills sharp enough if there was an accident. I'm not sure how we will be able to do it working opposite schedules...not sure I am brave enough to take both kids by myself.
TWINS SENIOR YEAR HOMECOMING PARADE!
3 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment