Blip weighed in at 25 pounds 5 ounces, and he was 33 inches long exactly. He is back to being on the right growth track, so we are no longer concerned he isn't getting what he needs food wise (at this point).
After asking lots of questions, we have decided to wean Blip from the Prevacid. He definitely still has reflux, but we believe it's much less than it was. He still regurgitates at times, but he doesn't complain of pain. I asked for him to be weaned. The Prevacid is not good for him long term, so I wanted him off of it asap. Dr. S agreed. I asked if we could just use the Zantac to supplement if he seemed to need it...and Dr. S said we could. I am much more comfortable with this plan (as long as the baby is not in pain). We can always go backwards, but for now, I think this is the right decision.
I think that's the bulk of our appointment. I'm sure I'm leaving something out...



No comments:
Post a Comment