On Friday we were able to spend some much needed time together as a family before Mike headed out of town for the weekend. As Mike was getting all of his gear ready for his trip, Blip and I made our way out to the garage to watch. I found a mini-Drumstick ice cream cone in the freezer and thought it would be a good first ice cream cone for Blip.
So I strapped him into one of our strollers that happened to be close by, and he started in on it. He started with the ice cream end, but quickly moved to the bottom of the cone...leaving the ice cream to melt.
He sat in the stroller for a while, and then I let him loose. He crawled around the filthy garage with his bare feet and his ice cream cone looking for his daddy. He seemed to really enjoy the ice cream cone...and the filthy garage floor. He was unsure how to crawl at first, but he just held his loot in his hand and went for it. The ice cream was garage floor nasty after a few times of being fisted and used to crawl. Blip was not a happy camper when I took the dirty treat away and tossed it in the garbage. There is only so much I can handle.



















No comments:
Post a Comment