Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Some Down Time, Please?

We celebrated Father's Day on Saturday and Sunday...first with my dad on Saturday and then with Mike's dad on Sunday.

We had a BBQ at my dad's and then few of us (the fun ones) went to see Toy Story 3 in 3D. We had a blast...and I got to sit next to my favorite 7 year old boy...and Sydney. (haha)



Raelynn was just happy to be there...and to have her own (large) soda. She makes my heart happy.


On Sunday, we headed over to Kelly's house to celebrate with Mike's dad.


I've learned in the few years I've known (and loved) Mike that this is about the best the pictures get... :)



Mike always makes fun of me for randomly matching Richelle without planning it...and now look at these two twinners?! :) haha...too funny.
This is the second time in two weeks I was given some garden fresh zucchini...perfect for making zucchini bread. So I made more bread and we delivered it to some friends, but it we a lot too.



Mike and I have been looking for patio furniture since we moved in...but haven't found anything we loved for the money. We finally gave in and bought two lounge chairs, a side table and a deck box (to hold the boys' toys and some towels). We'll buy the rest of what we want when we find it, I guess. :) For now...this will get us through our first Summer with a pool. I can't wait to read my book poolside.


2 comments:

my mudda' calls me jack said...

So I'm giving strong consideration to inviting myself and motha' over next ummmm friday or saturday to sit pool side and read next to you (les and I will share one of the chairs)....

miss you ... seriously.

Carol said...

um dang i am sad i missed out on that bread. i loved that the boys were twinners - ha ha :)