Saturday, January 9, 2010

Fine...I'll Do It!! Sheesh...

Ten TV Shows I Like (not really in order, right?)

1. The Closer
2. The Amazing Race
3. Survivor
4. Southland
5. Saving Grace
6. Friends
7. Sex & the City
8. Dark Blue
9. Raising the Bar
10. Law & Order (the original...not crappy SVU)

Ten Things I Did Yesterday

1. Went to work...bleh
2. Had an AMAZING fondue dinner with some AMAZING friends!!
3. Had another salad
4. Got rotten news at work
5. Called the plumber
6. Drove a lot of miles...
7. Made 4 crime bulletins
8. Looked at my Bodybugg and prayed I would use it & it will work
9. Went to bed too late and alone (PS3 = bleh last night)
10. Farmed on Farmville

Ten Things I am Looking Forward To

1. Turning 30 (while on vacation)
2. Disneyland for Carsen's 7th birthday on March 7th!!
3. Bon Jovi, Baby!!
4. Losing about 10 lbs
5. Getting to be a mom (I think)
6. The backyard being finished
7. An entire month without something breaking or needing to be replaced
8. Fondue at 59th & SR101!!
9. Retirement
10. Not working day shift

Ten of My Favorite Places to Eat

1. Melting Pot
2. Chik-fil-a
3. NYPD
4. Oregano's
5. Carrabba's
6. Pick up Stix
7. Sardella's
8. Mimi's Cafe
9. FEZ
10. Switch

Ten Things I Wish For

1. A brand new Congress...hopefully one without heads up a$$es (I'm just sayin')
2. Harsher punishment for repeat violent offenders...like maybe death??
3. To keep my city take home vehicle
4. To NOT hear "I have cancer" from anyone I love this year
5. To be a better wife
6. a live-in cleaning lady/nanny (Sydney)
7. To travel more...
8. An entire month without something breaking or needing replaced
9. To not be such a spaz...
10. To be a better friend

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Ummm...why don't I see Blue Wasabi on the list of restaurants? Surely that has to been Mimi's Cafe?? We went tonight...thought of you guys..

Carol said...

i miss you.

Kevin said...

How close are you to retirement? Have you started saying, "I'm too old for this s#!t." yet?

Mrs. Buv said...

I totally was NOT thinking clearly!! Blue Wasabi over a lot of the ones I listed...Mimi's is only on there because of what it means (Richelle, Robyn & I meet there often...)

Carol- You have NO idea.

Kevin- I'm starting my 7th year, so 13 years and counting...and luckily, no I haven't!!