Friday, June 20, 2014

Fun Friday #3 - Children's Museum

For our third Fun Friday we ventured out to the Children's Museum.  We had a great time exploring the museum…and left there with a year membership.  It's pretty cool…Either one of us can take Blip, so it works perfectly for our opposite schedules.  



We both climbed up a huge climbing structure on the first floor.  I am a little excited for the day when Blip is able to go up on his own…and I don't have to squeeze up anywhere with him.



He LOVED the noodle forest, the pizza kitchen, the area with the balls and the tracks (not sure what that's called), the part with the cars (not the car wash…it was too busy), the car races, and then we found the perfect spot for my two year old.  The 3 & Under area.  I didn't get any pictures in this perfect area for the littles.  




After we finished at the museum we picked up Uncle Rob and ate some lunch…in the car.  We didn't have a lot of time, but it was fun to see him.  I absolutely love my Fridays with Blip.

No comments: