Sunday, December 19, 2010

Pajama Gram

At work, a lot of time is spent in the car.  In patrol it was mostly by myself, with Mike Greenfield or with whatever rookie I was training at the time.  In robbery...almost all my car time is spent with Rob.  The people you spend this time with get to know you in and out...and it goes both ways.  During some random conversation quite some time ago I mentioned to Rob that I used to love sleeper jammies...ya know- the ones with the zipper and the feet.  I had some until I was at least 10 or 11...and I would still have them if I could find some.

So...one day Rob tells me he bought me a present.  I was surprised...and had NO idea what he would have bought me.  I figured it was an early Christmas gift, but could not think of what he would have picked out.  He handed me a box...and inside was a cool purple hatbox type container.  Inside that was a pair of red sleeper jammies...just my size.  They are awesome!!  And came complete with a hoodie.


Mike isn't the biggest fan, but I am in love with them.  I freeze at night!!  Mike still sleeps with the fan on and I have an extra blanket and a heating pad trying to keep my feet warm.  With these jammies I have been sleeping warm and in a deep sleep.  I love them.  If you want some, you can order them from here.

2 comments:

The Willeyes said...

They are darling :) Enjoy them!

Carol said...

nice job rob!